DL-List and Torrent activity [Update пиров]
Size:  439 MB   |    Registered:  10 months 15 days   |    Completed:  0 times

Seeder not seen: Never

Leechers:  4  [  0 KB/s  ]   Show peers in full details

The Exotic Dance Workout with Lady Morrighan
Жанр: Обучающий
Продолжительность: 00:45:56
Язык: Английский
Описание: Do you love to feel like an exciting and confident woman? Then let me encourage you to "let your hair down" and enjoy my Exotic Dance Workout! It's fun, plus a great way to unwind and feel good about yourself.
You can workout to the entire series, or focus on one portion at a time: The program is divided into 3 easy-to-follow sections: Exotic Dance, Floorwork, and Chair. Each section includes a tutorial plus its own basic choreography to illustrate how you can use the steps together. In the final section, we will connect all 3 choreographies for a complete dance!
I can't wait to share with you my favorite basic steps and combos. Exotic Dance is a personal art: Something for you to enjoy, your way. When you dance, dance for someone you love...especially if that someone is you.
peace & laLoVe... Lady Morrighan
Вы можете тренироваться сразу по четырем частям, или сосредоточиваются на одной части за один раз.
Программа делится на 3 понятных части: Экзотический Танец, Танец на полу , и со стулом.
Каждая часть включает консультацию плюс объяснения, чтобы иллюстрировать, как вы можете использовать шаги вместе. В заключительной части, собрано все вместе для полного танца!
Танец - личное искусство. Когда вы танцуете, станцуйте для кого-нибудь, кого вы любите...особенно, если, что кто-нибудь любит вас. (перевод вольный)
Короче, это стриптиз!
Качество: DVDRip
Формат: AVI
Видео кодек: DivX
Аудио кодек: MP3
Видео: DivX 5, 640x480 (4/3), 29.97fps, 1212 Kbps
Аудио: MPEG Audio Layer 3 44100Hz stereo 124Kbps

Скриншоты (превью)

Torrent: Registered [ 2015-12-07 13:40 ] · CBEA8092CF2C1167B361ADC2481449E82AA3C44F

Download .torrent

18 KB

Completed: 0 times
Size: 439 MB

Quick Reply

Heads necessary to send messages to enable JavaScript
Display posts:    

Current time is: 23-Oct 09:09