[SACD-R][OF] F.J. Berg - Flute Mystery - V. Ashkenazy - 2009 (Classical)

DL-List and Torrent activity [Update пиров]
Size:  3.05 GB   |    Registered:  7 months 11 days   |    Completed:  0 times

Seeder not seen: Never

Leechers:  3  [  0 KB/s  ]   Show peers in full details

F.J. Berg - Flute Mystery
Philharmonia Orchestra / V. Ashkenazy

Жанр: Classical
Год выпуска диска: 2009
Производитель диска: Norway - 2L - 2L-058-SABD
Аудио кодек: DST 2.0, 5.1
Тип рипа: image (ISO)
Битрейт аудио: 2,8224 MHz
Продолжительность: 57:31
1. Flute Mystery
2. Warning Zero
3. Pastorale
4. Vicino alla Montagna
5. Flute Concerto No.1 sats 1
6. Flute Concerto No.1 sats 2
7. Flute Concerto No.1 sats 3
8. Flute Concerto No.1 sats 4
Only the full symphony orchestra can impose the true emotional dynamics of the arctic nature. FLUTE MYSTERY is a collection of five orchestral works by Norwegian composer Fred Jonny Berg. In this distinctive and dynamic surround sound recording, the Philharmonia Orchestra with Emily & Catherine Beynon as soloists on flute & harp are conducted by the legendary Vladimir Ashkenazy.
Vladimir Ashkenazy: I am very fond of Scandinavian mentality, the way people express themselves and their spiritual world. It has always been a very special treat for me to conduct and play Scandinavian music and it is a particular pleasure to introduce to the world a very talented Norwegian composer Fred Jonny Berg whose music in its own way is a genuine reflection of his world.
Berg's music is often described as melodious, accessible and dramatic, yet with a highly original quality. Berg himself tries to explain: It is really as simple as it is complicated - I breathe in what life has to offer, and breathe out what I have to offer life. I have given up trying to grasp what actually happens in the process from impression to expression. In his music Fred Jonny Berg reveals himself as a person who has experienced that life consists of light and dark, but unlike the majority of us he approaches both with a similar undaunted decisiveness; it adds an extra quality to his music: the conviction of an eyewitness.
Доп. информация:
О релизе: рип от ivan
Original source - PCM 96kHz/24bit
Список стационарных проигрывателей, которые проиграют этот диск.
Воспроизведение и конверсия SACD на компьютере (обсуждение).
Для проигрывания на компьютере: foobar2000 + sacd-плагин к нему (открывать образ прямо в foobar2000).
Torrent: Registered [ 2016-03-16 12:19 ] · 01942BDACBC593405DFF66A5D6FB35C2DCAA1C1F

Download .torrent

16 KB

Completed: 0 times
Size: 3.05 GB

Quick Reply

Heads necessary to send messages to enable JavaScript
Display posts:    

Current time is: 28-Oct 01:41