Andrea Leigh Rogers: Xtend Barre - Lean & Chiseled [2011 г., фитнес, DVDRip, ENG] (Видеоурок)

DL-List and Torrent activity [Update пиров]
Size:  640 MB   |    Registered:  7 months 10 days   |    Completed:  0 times

Seeder not seen: Never

Andrea Leigh Rogers
Xtend Barre - Lean & Chiseled

- Год выпуска: 2011
Страна: USA
Жанр: фитнес
Продолжительность: 55:49
Язык: Английский
Перевод: Отсутствует-Описание:
Изящная танцевальная тренировка в стиле, близком к кардио, одновременно элегантная и трудная. Для вас мы объединили в ней грациозные балетные па и упражнения пилатеса на полу, чтобы построить сильное, стройное, гибкое тело. Andrea Rogers, используя свою технику “challenge zone”, увеличивает интенсивность до максимума. Она все время подсказывает вам, как заставить себя работать еще сильнее (например, "еще немного ниже", "еще повыше", "чуть-чуть подальше"). Урок начинается с постепенной, но интенсивной работы с гантелями, направленной на проработку верхней части тела. Затем следует проработка нижней части тела у "балетного станка" — плие, арабески и прочее с опорой на спинку стула. В конце вы выполните упражнения из пилатеса для укрепления мышечного корсета. Тренировка выполняется босиком, чтобы вы могли прочувствовать движения.
Требуются гантели от 800 грамм до 2 кг.
Уровень: Средний / Продвинутый

Качество: DVDRip
Формат: AVI 1.0 (VFW 1.1)
Видео кодек: DivX
Аудио кодек: AC3
Видео: DivX 5, 672 x 372, 16/9, 1 400 Kbps, 29.970 fps, 0.187 b/px
Аудио: AC3, 192 Kbps, CBR, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch.-Andrea Leigh Rogers - 10 Minute Solution: Quick Sculpt Pilates with Toning Ball
Огромная признательность Liefle за видео!
За перевод аннотации СПАСИБО strelok1111

Скриншоты видео

Andrea Leigh Rogers

Qualifications: A Pilates Method Alliance member. Certified in group fitness by the America Council on Exercise. BA in Communication with a Dance minor. Performed as a principal dancer for Walt Disney World Company.
Personal History: My mother says I was born dancing. She enrolled me into my first ballet class at barely three years old and I never stopped dancing! I discovered Pilates, like many dancers, as a form of injury prevention and fitness. After graduating from college, I decided to leave the corporate world behind and became a full-time Pilates instructor. My love for movement keeps me motivated and my passion to help others meet their fitness goals makes me very grateful for my career.
Workout Philosophy: It's about how you move, not just how much. The mind and body must be connected and active to truly achieve remarkable results.
Success Story: From Edie Kennedy in Boca Raton, FL: "What have you done with my cellulite?? Never mind, I don’t want it back. Just above my knees, on the inside of the legs, I used to have awful cellulite. I haven’t worn a bathing suit or shorts in two years. A few days ago, getting out of my bath, I looked in the mirror and could not find the cellulite I once had. So…I visited two other mirrors in my house - very little cellulite. So... I went shopping and checked out the dressing room mirrors in Bloomingdales. Okay, maybe I’ll find the cellulite in Saks’ mirrors. Well, I’ve searched everywhere and boy has it diminished. I gave up on my legs after a Plastic Surgeon told me nothing could be done. Well, I guess he doesn’t know about you. I can’t wait to see what 20 more classes will do for the rest of me. Andrea, thank you for your professionalism, motivation, caring about all of us, and looking so darn good it inspires me to keep going."

Аннотация на оригинальном языке:
A fluid, dancer-style workout done at a near-cardio tempo. It’s elegant but tough. You’ll combine graceful ballet moves with proven Pilates matwork to create a lean, strong, flexible body. Andrea Rogers’ “challenge zone” technique maximizes the intensity; she’s constantly cuing you to push yourself a little harder (e.g. one more pulse, one inch higher, one step further). The DVD begins with gently-flowing — but intense — upper-body dumbbell moves. Then it’s lower-body “barrework” — doing pilés, tondus and arabeques as you hold on to a chairback. Finally, you’ll end with core-focused Pilates and rotational exercises. It’s all done barefoot, so you can really feel the movements. Requires 2 to 5 lb. dumbbells.
Level: Inter/Advan-Backcover description
Developed by professional dancer, choreographer, and Pilates Instructor, Andrea Rogers, Xtend Barre combines the grace and flexibility of dance with the strength and sculpting of Pilates to give you a long, strong and lean physique.
The program is divided into three segments, allowing you to customize your workout each day. The upper-body section creates defined shoulders and arms and a beautiful back. The barre segment employs flowing dance movements to lift and tighten trouble spots like the glutes, hips and thighs. And the core program targets the deep abdominal muscles to help chisel your midsection.
Incorporating both toning and cardio elements, this unique barre workout lengthens and strengthens your entire body in an exciting new way. You’ll burn calories, build lean muscle, and feel terrific! Includes tutorial segment.
Релиз от группы
Torrent: Registered [ 2016-03-17 00:54 ] · F9703A3ECFAD730E8FC1060479E4EC8008F94A4D

Download .torrent

13 KB

Completed: 0 times
Size: 640 MB

Quick Reply

Heads necessary to send messages to enable JavaScript
Display posts:    

Current time is: 27-Oct 02:08